Exclusive Locals Charter Rate

Throw a celebration to remember with South Sea Sailing onboard our brand new 78-foot catamaran, SABRE. Treat your clients, staff, family, or friends to a full day experience through the beautiful Mamanuca Islands departing from and returning to Port Denarau.

Have the whole boat to yourselves to experience these beautiful islands. Enjoy a mimosa cocktail on arrival, a delicious gourmet morning tea and buffet lunch as well as complimentary beverages including selected soft drinks and bottled water
served all day long with house wine and local beer served from lunchtime for 2 hours. Stop to swim, snorkel and explore during your day cruise which also includes the use of snorkelling gear and paddleboards. The SABRE crew will make your day
one to remember!

SabreShoot-423.jpg

TIMINGS

For sale until 31 March 2023 and for travel from 01 November 2022 until 31 March 2023. 

TRAVEL DATES

Please enquire for date availability.

LOCALS' SUMMER CHARTER RATE

Exclusive vessel charter (for up to 7 hours)( is FJ$9,560 for up to 50 guests. Additional guests (up to a maximum of 70 guests) pay an additional FJ$191.20* per person. The same inclusions apply.

Children aged 8-15 years inclusive are permitted onboard (same per person rate applies). Children aged 8 and under are not permitted on this cruise.  

BOOKING

To book, email groups@ssc.com.fj or call +679 999 5512. Quote promo code SSSLOCCHA otherwise regular rates apply.

Terms & Conditions

  1. Offer on sale until 31 March 2023

  2. Valid for travel from 01 November 2022 to 31 March 2023.

  3. To book, use promo code SSSLOCCHA otherwise, regular rates apply.

  4. A 25% deposit is required at the time of booking and the remaining 75% is required at least 30 days prior to the scheduled travel date. 

  5. These special rates are valid for Fully Vaccinated Fijian citizens and local residents. A valid local ID and proof of vaccination must be presented at check-in.  

  6. No courtesy coach transfers are included in the above pricing. 

  7. Personal food and/or alcohol is not permitted on South Sea Cruises vessels or on SABRE.

  8. This special is non-commissionable - no further discounts apply. All other standard terms and conditions apply as per our terms and conditions found here.

SabreShoot-390_edited.jpg